- What is the point of CSS?
- What is a valid CSS rule?
- Is HTML CSS outdated?
- Is Web development a dying career?
- Is it important to learn CSS?
- Is HTML used today?
- Is HTML used anymore?
- Is HTML and CSS still relevant?
- What are the disadvantages of CSS?
- Is HTML a CSS?
- Do Web developers use bootstrap?
- Is it worth learning HTML and CSS in 2020?
- Is it useful to learn HTML?
- Why is CSS so popular?
- Is HTML still used 2020?
What is the point of CSS?
The purpose of CSS is to provide Web developers with a standard way to define, apply, and manage sets of style characteristics.
CSS provides these capabilities through a technical model based on a hierarchical scope of effect, the separation of style from content, and a well-defined set of published standards..
What is a valid CSS rule?
The :valid CSS pseudo-class represents any or other